The Paragliding Licence Course is by far the most popular course we offer. This course takes you from being a complete beginner, having never touched a paraglider before, through to becoming a licenced novice paraglider pilot. Our group size allows us to customise training to suit the level of each individual student. During your Paragliding Licence Course we cover inland and coastal techniques. “ The pilot skill level at the completion of the course is well above that required by the SAFA syllabus.” – Fred.
Duration – 9 days (Plus 1 additional days training towards PG3)
Sep 24th 2022
13th Nov 2022
Price – $2500.
Course size – Small groups , 2 instructors during training operations.
Provided – Professional instruction, transport to sites, all equipment, workbook & video.
Covered during the course:
- Equipment setup.
- Launch and landing techniques.
- Approximately 30 flights.
- All relevant theory.
- Soaring techniques.
A typical day would be as follows:
- Meet at 8.30am.
- Analyse weather and select the best site for the day.
- Flights ranging from 300 to 500m.
- Theory during the afternoon.
- Flights and relevant training.
- Regroup for a debrief of the day’s activities.
(Equipment package deals available.)
For further information please contact us.