The Paragliding Licence Course is by far the most popular course we offer. This course takes you from being a complete beginner, having never touched a paraglider before, through to becoming a licenced novice paraglider pilot. Our small group size allows us to customise training to suit the level of each individual student. During your Paragliding Licence Course we cover inland and coastal conditions. “ The pilot skill level at the completion of the course is well above that required by the HGFA syllabus.” – Fred.
The Course can be split up over a number of weekends.
Duration – 9 days.
25th Nov 2107
16 th Dec17 (Skydiver conversion)
13th Jan 2018
10th Feb 2018
10th March 2018
1st April 2018
Price – $2020. Includes local club membership.
Course size – Small groups Low Student / Instructor ratio.
Provided – Professional instruction, transport to sites, all equipment, workbook & video.
Covered during the course:
- Equipment setup.
- Launch and landing techniques.
- Approximately 30 flights.
- All relevant theory.
- Coastal soaring techniques.
A typical day would be as follows:
- Meet at 8.30am.
- Analyse weather and select the best site for the day.
- Flights ranging from 300 to 500m.
- Theory during the afternoon.
- Flights and relevant training.
- Regroup for a debrief of the day’s activities.
(Equipment package deals available.)
For further information please contact us.