The Intermediate Paragliding Course runs for three days over a five day period. This allows us to look at the forecast and choose the suitable days to maximise our chances of getting great flying days.
The emphasis of the Paragliding Intermediate Course will be tailored to suit the level of the group. The groups are kept small so all pilots are able to get personal attention.
We meet at the Active Flight Paragliding office at 9am on a Monday morning, unless alternate arrangements are made.
Duration – 3 days.
Dates – contact us for dates.
Price – Contact us for Pricing.
Provided – Professional instruction, transport to sites, retrieve and video analysis.
Required – Pilots are required to bring their own flying equipment, reserve, and a vario is recommended.
Group Size – Limited to five pilots. Private Group bookings available – minimum three pilots.
- Equipment setup
- Refining launch and landing techniques
- Tasks required for Intermediate Licence
- Active flying (dealing with turbulence)
- Basic thermaling techniques
A typical day would be as follows:
- Meet at 9am
- Analyse weather and select the best site for the day
- Conduct about an hour and a half of theory
- Drive to the best site for the day
- Set goals for the day’s flight/s (transport available for reflights if necessary)
- In the afternoon we regroup for a debrief, view videos and flight track analysis.
For further information please contact us.